Structured, regular savings plans are widely recognised as a sensible way to accumulate a significant sum to help with retirement or a specific savings goal.
- Contributions can be made Monthly or Quarterly
- Risk-rated portfolios with exposure to global equity markets
- Available for all types of savings plans
Financial markets are highly unpredictable in nature and extraordinary events happen on a regular basis. This is where the expertise and experience of the Elgin team comes through.
At the heart of every investment strategy is asset allocation managed within strict parameters determined by the client’s risk profile.
- Actively managed portfolios
- Strategy fact-sheets and quarterly updates
- Access to Elgin’s research and wealth management expertise
Regular monitoring and rebalancing ensures the ongoing strategic allocation and maintenance of the portfolio with tactical allocations included as opportunities arise.
Download factsheet below